Our central Toronto location has been our base of operations since opening our doors in 2003. In the early days, we worked closely with the freight forwarding community and focused on the expedited highway furtherance of air freight shipments. We became a Canadian customs bonded carrier in 2015 and transitioned from transporting air freight to our current container transport niche.
We now serve the specialized requirements of the steamship lines, ports and rail yards. Service descriptions follow:
- Our core service is the transport of loaded and empty containers to and from the rail yards (CN and CP), steamship lines, freight forwarders and distribution centre’s within the Ontario.
- We also truck containers between other Ontario points and the GTA, as requested by our customers
A CANADA CUSTOMS BONDED CARRIER
A decade after forming the company we purchased our facility, including the adjacent 20 acre secure, container storage yard. In 2015, we became a Canada Customs bonded Carrier, which allowed us to act as a cost-effective transporter of Custom related goods.
We are well known for our chasis fleet but offer so much more
It’s true – a good portion of our business is transporting your containers of all sizes and weights throughout the Ontario.. We have grown by referrals and almost our two decades of service have expanded to serve the needs of our customers in other areas including:
- Secure container storage in Toronto in 20 acres with 5 container handler cranes with a 100,000 pound capacity
- Reefer, heated and dry van container haulage and storage
- Specialty containers including flat rack and open tops for specialty cargo out of gauge
- Modern container stacker cranes at each facility for mounting and dismounting containers
- 24 hour email service for any queries and tracking of all trucks and trailers
- Container/drayage transport throughout Ontario.
- Truckload service in traditional 53’ dry van and reefer trailers throughout Ontario service area.